Friday, April 19, 2013

Ben Howard

I kind of love Ben Howard.

He sang at the Moore Theatre in Seattle tonight and I was one lucky gal in the audience. His passion was so beautiful. Even though he isn't a Christian I felt something rather spiritual in his performance. His music, with its layered guitar and raspy vocals, reminds me of a person crying out with all his means. My friend Erin wisely commented that He sang how she imagined David would have sang the Psalms. With his heart on the table, no vanity, just a man making meausure of the world and his soul.

Needless to say I am now a huge fan. If you ever have a chance, go and see Ben Howard!


Sincerely,

Jaelle the Soulful



2 comments:

  1. J - absolutely love this post! And Ben Howard. I discovered his music several months ago and is the best easy listening music. I'm sure it was incredible to see live! I could listen to guitar all day every day of my life.

    ReplyDelete